• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is BIOS for my MOBO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EWBatOVAclockin

Ok, I have a MSI 865PE Neo2-V MOBO and I have the latest bios version for it. And I know that it has temp problems. But does any one know if it has any other problems besides that? If so, I'll need to re-flash my bios and get a better bios update. Also any ideas on how to re-flash my bios? Thanks in advace.

PEACE

Flashing thru windows can be tricky !!!!! Be carefull

Shut down all unnessary programs !!! including virus scan and firewalls

I have done it both ways and windows is easier but ............

I have not heard of any temp problem with this board

what version BIOS are you running ?????

remember when it comes to BIOS

if it works ... don't mess with it

Just my 2 cents

Dave

Lol thats true. No I have heard from others and also my self but it reports 10c higher than it really is. I have the latest Bios and so did everyone else who said they had the same problem. But what program do I use to re-flash?
Thanks.

PEACE

like i said, if you're using the windows way to do it, just follow the onscreen instrucions, its really simple. using livemonitor download the BIOS update, run it and the step by step process will tell you everyhting you need to know. in my case it even showed which prgrams i have to turn off and it turned them off with just one click of a button. Really simple, and really user friendly

Back