• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone have this $1,300 case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
Zalman TNN 500A
zalman link
xoxide_1828_91312408

tnn500a7.gif

tnn500a02.jpg

tnn500a03.jpg

one big heatsink
:drool:

i doubt it would be perfectly quiet. the HD's still make noise, and most electronic components make some noise during operation. my mobo's power regulators hiss under heavy load :p

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
hah, i knew it'd be ridiculously expensive...but 1.3k...DAMN.

for that much $ you could build a whole top of the line system with a x800xt/6800u

Yea, maybe a Duron OC'r or old school Pentium...but for our needs/used nobody here will likely have one. We would all LOVE to try one out, but nobody here (I mean, isn't the point of overclocking to save money?) would in their right mind spend that kind of money.

might aswell connect the heatsinks with the steel structure of steel/concrete buildings in the future lol.. thats 1 large heatsink

I was actually talking to a guy yesterday that I built a computer for. He wanted to know if there was a way to make near silent computer for his recording studio to run his software on. I showed him this case and he damn near came out of his chair. So I may get the chance in the near future to put one together. If I do I will take lots of pics and let you know the results.

Electron Chaser said:
I was actually talking to a guy yesterday that I built a computer for. He wanted to know if there was a way to make near silent computer for his recording studio to run his software on. I showed him this case and he damn near came out of his chair. So I may get the chance in the near future to put one together. If I do I will take lots of pics and let you know the results.

i was going to say that before, my neighbor had a recording studio in his house and his computer was always making some noise.. i guess we've finally determined a good use for this thing!

Hey yah, I have two of them they're pretty quiet, now if only those bill collectors could be as quiet.

Back