• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600 rv-350 with only 64m??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raistlin

i have a question about the 9600 (rv-350).

I got one the other day and installed it but on the adapter tab it shows it as a ati 9600 series but with only 64 meg ram??

Anyone ever heard of this?

specs:
asus a7v880
2600+ sempron (2.31Ghz OC)
512 kingston pc3200 @400
120gig HD sata
480w psu
winXP sp2

yeah something is wrong there. Something will the AGP bus, we need more info, we did you get the reading that its 64mb?

i got this just after installing. viewed from the Display settings, properties, advanced, adapter. the agp bus is set at 66 and locked in the mobo bios. i have uninstalled last graphics drivers and reinstalled the latest cat drivers. Still the same thing. im at a loss

either you have a 64mb verson or one bank of your ram is defective so yours is not only 64mb but possibily 64 bits too

didnt know that there was a radeon 9600 64meg ver.
got the latest 4 in 1 drivers.
still same shat.!!@#
thanks for the assist.. if there is anyother ideas please let me know..

try installing CPUZ it tells what what gfx u have and the bus speed and all. my 9800pro was acting cus it was running 4x instead of 8x. also chipset drivers are important 2. u need to get the new ones. they are not BIOS. its something similar i belive i only did it once.

Back