• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which PCI-e 6800 gt to buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firey_chasm

ok im buying 1 at the moment and in a couple of months will get the second I was just wondering which brand was the best at themoment (assuming I will o/c it) also how much can I hope for when I o/c this?

Thanx

Richard

I have had 2 BFG cards, a 6800 GT AGP and a 6800 Ultra PCI-E and they have been great cards. They have a lifetime warranty. Not to long ago, I had to deal with their customer support services and it was a pretty good experience.

As for overclocking, I got my GT to 435/1250 stabe with a VGA silencer. Keep in mind though, these are very rare results and also, the VGA Silencer 5 doesn't work with the PCI 6800s because of the PCI-E bridge die.

He Is Lying He Got That Ultra And It Was Doa

As For Witch Card To Get I Would Get The Cheapest One U Can Find Cause They All Have The Same Ram/cores Only Dif Is Pcb

Ps. Blue Looks Cool

ok iv been looking at a few online stores any choices seem very limited( I dont kno this is because the uk doesnt have all the options yet or what) but Leadtek, XFX or OCuk their prices are £288, £305 and, £282 now these are close enough together for me to not worry about the price I just want to know which would be the best option.

As for the BFG I have heard that they are good for o/cing but I cant find anywhere to buy them :(

and I hate to ask but what does Doa mean? :$ lol

Thnx

Richard

Back