• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Mo Bo for 3.4 Prescott

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NakedDNA

I have a 3.4 prescott 775 and want to get a board to get the best overclock for it. It needs to have PCI express and DDR2? What do yall recomend. Ive gotten the most out of my video card and need to go to the core.

Indeed, the 875P-T is based off the older canterwood chipset, which I would say is not the best board for the job. If you are looking to go up higher, I would suggest going with either an AA8XE, or the DFI 925XE board, which has yet to be released.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

I deffienetely want to stick with PCI-E and DDR2. I realize now that the DFI Lan Party 875p does not have either. Thanks for the welcome to forum. I want to max out my 3.4. I have ordered a X800 XT PCI-E and want to get maximin performance out of all components. I can wait for the DFI 925XE. Can I overclock that board easily though?

Back