• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6600 gt 2-pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

herron

:shrug: i was thinking of getting a 2 pack online then sellgin the second because i would save alot of money. would i be able to sell 1 or do thye only work together.........secondly do thye come in 1 xfx box or does it send 2 boxes.

herron said:
:shrug: i was thinking of getting a 2 pack online then sellgin the second because i would save alot of money. would i be able to sell 1 or do thye only work together.........secondly do thye come in 1 xfx box or does it send 2 boxes.
:confused: I have no idea what you just asked... :-/

6600GTs as far as I know are not sold in pairs. Those people who are using them in SLI bought 2 seperate packages for that purpose.

oh........ no they are sold in 2 pack ment for sli at cheaper prices...........

herron said:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1261558&Sku=P450-8532 2

there yah go by fyi its got a $60 dollar rebate so its only 330!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
:confused:

#1 its tiger direct. You wont ever get that rebate back
#2 thats quite pricey for a bunch of GTs.

Why not get a single one from newegg?

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-130-214&depa=0

$180 x 2 = 360

Thats almost the same price as what you listed. Just get the single GT

1 xfx unopened 6600 gt's are 210+ on ebay :shrug: ,2 i alway get my rebates back from tiger and 3 i cant afford 180 which is why id sell the 1 xfx for 180 or sumting and get the other for 150, or i can just get that one and sacrefice my 1gb duel channel.

i cant afford 180 which is why id sell the 1 xfx for 180 or sumting and get the other for 150

If ya cant afford $180, how ya gonna come up with the initial $330 for the package....

actually, it costs $390 initially.
I would not EVER do this to save $30...I have had no problems with Tiger Direct, but, if you read the fine print, their rebates can take up to 8 or (sometimes) 12 weeks!
You will forget about the $30 by then...If you honestly can't afford $180, you need to look for a cheaper card.

But you'd be willing to wait up to three months to get the rebate, and you'd be happy at the end of the whole thing?

Back