• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Offically Stable at 4Ghz (3.2e)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr

I got my 3.2e about 2 months ago with a new P4C800-E Deluxe. Im stable at 4ghz despite my Dlx's huge droopage.
I passed 12 hours of P95 on 4ghz (It could have gone longer) and 8 hours @ 4.1Ghz. Once I get my P4C800-E
Droop modded (Prob by Vflux ;)) I might get even higher. My P4C800 droops an entire tenth of a volt (1.48V Idle
to 1.38 Under load) I have only sinked the mosfets on my P4C800 .. looks like a clear road to 4.2Ghz if I get
a droop mod.

CPU Info: Stepping: SL7KC, Made: Costa Rica Batch: L437A757 Packdate: 11 / 04 / 04 (Old isn't it?)

Cooling setup: Thermalright Sp-94 (AS5 Applied) with Vantec Tornado 92mm (Thanks Sucka), 4 x Vantec
Spectrums 80mm, 2 x PCToys UV 80mm, 2 x Tt Fans (Stock with Xaser), 1 x Evercool 120mm (Mid fan)
IMG_0382.jpg

Currently idling at 41 (@ 1.5V, 4.1Ghz) and max load of about 52C.

Benchies:
4.jpg

I will post pics of my 12 Hour P95 (I didn't screenshot it the first time :bang head ) So, im currently priming ...
will keep you guys updated.

Last edited:
Yeah, there at 6200 now (Messed with BIOs settings, TY Vflux) but whenever I OC in windows to 4.3ghz .. it benches at 4.1 (What I boot at) Weird eh?

did any of you guys update the bios? it suppose to hel pthe vcore dropping as far as i know. try it. the droop mod require soldering on the board, i wouldn't try that incase you have to return the board.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
2.5-3-3-6, I havn't memtested it .. but meh ... I dont have a floppy drive but it hasn't crashed yet (Under HEAVY load etc)

you can download a iso from the metest page and burn it to a bootable cd

Back