• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help with my Geforce

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rainz3

Registered
I have a Geforce Ti4600 and have had no problems with it but I just bought halo for pc and installed it and when I try to run it it says

A problem occured with directdraw. Hardware acceleraction may be disabled please run dxdiag.

Rand the directdraw tests in dxdiag and this is what I got

DirectDraw test results: All tests were successful.
Direct3D 7 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x887602eb (error code)
Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x8007000e (Out of memory)
Direct3D 9 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x8007000e (Out of memory)

I have never had this problem before. Think I should reinstall drivers or directx? Thanks in advance for your help

ok so I installed directx 9.0c that didnt help so I uninstalled my drivers reinstalled the newest drivers out and I am currently haloen it up :)....well technically I am posting this but I WAS haloing it up and now I shall continue. Wonder what made my drivers go bad?

Back