• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Physical harm..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
guess who said:
i want to return it to best buy and get my money or get a new one because i have that 3 year plan thing... ;)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

THAT IS WRONG, pay for a new one yourself like everyone else has to :mad:

i want to return it to best buy and get my money or get a new one because i have that 3 year plan thing...

Okay let's see for one its illegal and for two, techs aren't stupid, if they have suspicion that you did this on purpose they can refuse to fix it or give you a new one. Also I'd delete this thread before a mod sees it. This is so unethical its not even funny.

The reason everyones asking these questions is it sounds like you opened your case, screwed something up and now want to pass it off as a factory problem.
To answer your questions though, might be possible to overclock thru SETFSB or clockgen depending on the chipset and cpu. This might or might not cause problems, overclocking is riscky at any time and even worse when talking laptops. When you open the case you will have to remove a sticker that has a special coating on it that say's the warranty will be invalid, no way around this issue, if you decide to play be ready to pay!!

I completely agree. I have had my laptop for two years. First Generation Pentium M Laptop. Do not O/C laptops unless you have the money too. The plan is there if there is a hardware failure not user stupidity.

Back