• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cablesforless.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ri0

We all know what a pain it is when you need a cable and the store charges an outrageous price for it. So you decide to go online to find one for cheaper, but the shipping is too much. You try ebay and the seller has a less than stellar rating and you wonder if you will get it in a timely matter if at all.

Well, let me introduce you to www.cablesforless.com. I managed to find them when I went looking for a vga to component cable to hook up my projector to my dvd player. Not only did they have this cable in multiple lengths, but also at incredible prices and low USPS priority shipping! It only took 3 days to get to me (Madison, WI) and my order was shipped in less than 24hrs. The cable appeared to be of very high quality and has worked great. I am very pleased.

I just order a 15 foot USB A-A M/F cable from them on 3/27 night and it was all ready shipped 3/28. It should be here 3/30.

I thought I'd let everyone here know about this site in case you are looking for a cable and don't want to spend the absurd amount the store is charging.

Back