• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have a 241pt tinker that won't send

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

]-[itman

Just like the title says, I have a 241pt tinker in my work file, but I can't get the console to send it, I used the -send all flag, but it just says there aren't any wu's to send. Any help to get this thing out?

I have a gromac that had been sitting at 99% for 4 hrs. I stopped the service, rebooted (hadn't done that in about a week), let everything else start, restarted FAH and off it went. It started an new FAH log when the service restarted, maybe that was part of it. Hope it helps.

if the log says there are no wus, where are you getting the reading that you have a queued unit? EMIII? i would trust the log. but try restarting the client as well.

Yea, I have had this situation with EM3...its just an error of somesort...afer your client finishes 10 more wu's the error goes away...

I'm not using EM3. I don't have internet access to this comp, so I have to use a thumb drive to take the finished work from it to my comp with access. It usually works no problems, but this one when I started it, just went to downloading more work. I know it's there because in the work file, it shows the finished WU results, but the console won't see it for some reason. I'll keep working on it and see what happens.

Back