• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

256MB for 13.99AR + ship Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, I have no way to tell if these are TCCD, need some RAM junkie in here to help us out (*cough* Ninja *cough*), if they were, that would be one of the best deals ive ever seen. But think about it, who sells TCCD for $28/512MB...

ShaftedTwice said:
Well if one of us wants to be the pioneer.. No, its not gonna be me :) But, Im almost positive that that will be a general pic.
LOL
im thinking hard about it, even only 15 bucks ar is good for 256mb of ram...

thanks
in the form it states only 1 rebate per household, but some people are surely gonna be "in 2 places at once" if you know what i mean

Well, I hate to say it....but after staring at the pic, I am convinced it says TCCC, not TCCD. This would make more sense. Patriot has been known to use TCCD once in a while in their cas 2 pc3200, and SOMETIMES in their pc4000, but I have never seen it in this. Either way, TCCC can usually do 250mhz or so with loose timings, so you guys are getting a killer deal.

On another note, Newegg's pictures mean nothing. Look at this link....look at the chips and you will see what I mean. Their Kingston Value Ram picture has BH-5 in it :)

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?image=20-141-402-02.JPG&CurImage=20-141-402-02.JPG

-Collin-

NinjaZX6R said:
Well, I hate to say it....but after staring at the pic, I am convinced it says TCCC, not TCCD. This would make more sense. Patriot has been known to use TCCD once in a while in their cas 2 pc3200, and SOMETIMES in their pc4000, but I have never seen it in this. Either way, TCCC can usually do 250mhz or so with loose timings, so you guys are getting a killer deal.

On another note, Newegg's pictures mean nothing. Look at this link....look at the chips and you will see what I mean. Their Kingston Value Ram picture has BH-5 in it :)

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?image=20-141-402-02.JPG&CurImage=20-141-402-02.JPG

-Collin-
still, doesnt matter to me, its just 15 bucks anyways, do i thought id give it a try :) thanks for letting us know

Back