• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for the best ~$100, 32 Gb kit DDR4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

heavy666

Hey Guys,

Where I live it is really hard to get good deals on memory, but next week I'm going to the US and I'm planning to get a better 32Gb DDR4 kit. Now I'm using some cheap 3200Mhz from aliexpress. I wanna to check with you guys if kingston fury renegade is the way to go now, or if I can have a better deal with any other sticks.

I found this one, a little bit high as it is U$ 120 but if it worth I'll go for it.
if not maybe the this?

Thanks guys!!!

i've not used kingston in many o moon (had an OG Hyper X set) but g.skill makes good ram, not the best. all the g.skill i've had in the past has some sort of quirk that makes it that much more difficult to eek out performance. some times its a timing issue, speed, XMP. if your not looking to push it and get more from it then it should be fine, but if your going to want to see what it can do later on then i'd skip it.

I have these:
it was a huge difference from the g.skill i had in there before, the rated timings work correctly out of the box mainly, but i really dont like the RGB crap. The reason i got them was because the zombie apocalypse had started and i was buying parts before the shortages, you know, thinking ahead, and thats what was in stock. I did get them for like ~$80 though.

if your wanting that 16 cas then i see these now. i didnt see them when i was getting my pre shortage times ram
no RGB, faster. frankly i'm tempted to get them now but i know i'll be upgrading when the 7800x3d comes out so it's be a bit of a waste
i'm sure they are just an improved version of the RGB ones i have, probably better dies on the same pcb minus the rgb

I have these G.Skill DDR4-3600 16-19-19 RGB sticks in my X570 system and haven't had any problem with them. They are even overclocked to DDR4-3733 1:1 IF. The G.Skill Ripjaws above should have the same ICs. IMO the Ripjaws should work well for you if you are putting this kit in an AMD system.

Back