• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED $65 Newegg gift code with Yamaha S202

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kind of a half hearted deal since Newegg isn't anything special these days, but I <3 these receivers so I felt obligated to post.

Yamaha S202 w/$65 Newegg gift code

Good if you want a solid, no frills stereo receiver. Running three - one in the bedroom, one hooked up to the TV in the living room, and one hooked up to my desktop. Puts out a good amount of power and does it clean.

Update: now a $95 Newegg code

Last edited:
I am also a fan of Yamaha receivers, but Im not into high end audio as I used to be.
Roku Soundbar + in the living room and some basic logitech speakers on both of my workstation systems.

I am also a fan of Yamaha receivers, but Im not into high end audio as I used to be.
Roku Soundbar + in the living room and some basic logitech speakers on both of my workstation systems.
Some of the Logitech standalone stuff is surprisingly decent. Got the parents one of their little streaming mono-speakers maybe 10-12 years ago and it filled a good sized room.

(Don't get me started on soundbars though, I'll get banned...)

Some of the Logitech standalone stuff is surprisingly decent. Got the parents one of their little streaming mono-speakers maybe 10-12 years ago and it filled a good sized room.

(Don't get me started on soundbars though, I'll get banned...)
I hear that on the soundbars. I dont generally like them but we needed a new Roku because all the apps were so slow and the missus wanted better sound so it was a 2 for 1 upgrade.
I will say that overall the Roku Soundbar+ has thus far been a good user experience. I think we have only had to restart it 2 or 3 times since we purchased it in 2021 and the sound quality is acceptable.

Logitech makes pretty good PC speakers I used to have one of the older 2.1 with the 8" subwoofer those were nice back in the day.

Back