• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neweggs' new site?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Everyone that doesn't like the new site needs to email their webmaster and tell them so, I know I did. They should at least run both sites simultaneously and let us choose which interface we want.

no, we (the public) knew all about it
but before you could choose which site you go through, now their new site has taken over

The categories are easier to navigate, but I can't seem to add any parts to my saved wishlists. I had to move it to cart, add items, move it back to wishlist, then save again.

It's basically the same, just with more dropdowns that help list-building faster.

jack222 said:
This is way old. I, being a newsletter subscriber, has known about this for 2 months or so. You guys, the public, finnally knows. :D.
There have been several discussions about it on these forums for a while. It was in beta, and they just now officially changed their design. It is not way old.

Yea i realized that. When i checked it early today i had to click their ad for the new style for it to change. I revisted it and it was in the new style permanently..i ust looked at it before the style was permanent or something.

It is CRAP!!! I really got used to the old site and I like it a lot better, maybe if we all e-mail them in mass, they will consider the error of their ways and switch back. mailto:[email protected]

Or, at the least they need to get rid of all of the orange!

My feeling is that the new look makes them look more like one of those less reputable sites that have great looking pages but crappy policies and service. I won't name names.

I loved the simplicity of their old site, because it seemed to be much clearer what I was getting.

Whatever, it's still Newegg, and they're the best. Period.

Odie :)

I don't mind the new layout, although there are some bugs that need to be worked out. Last night I was looking at refurb motherboards, and when I navigated through a few menus, it put me on a page with a refurb board with a new board price.

The reason they switched to the new style is because, during the beta-pphase users took a poll on the new style. The probally got enough good feedback to keep it.

Change is hard for most of us to swallow. I personally think as we use the new format, the easier it will be to navigate. I have been using Newegg for years and have gotten very comfortable with the old style, but I like the new site. I say, give it time. It is very unlikely that they will change back to the old format.

jack222 said:
This is way old. I, being a newsletter subscriber, has known about this for 2 months or so. You guys, the public, finnally knows. :D.

Actually we knew about it a long time ago, many users here on the forums were sent emails. :)

Back