• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats up guys, really need your help on this one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mtb856 said:
I don't think that could be called leaning at this point, I think the scale just fell over towards the Abit side :p

In my opinion, you're no longer leaning towards abit. Just grab the IC7-G already and be done with it :p I'm sure everyone are very eager to see your results. :) Seriously man, you won't be dissappointed with the IC7-G. :p

MrCooper said:
In my opinion, you're no longer leaning towards abit. Just grab the IC7-G already and be done with it :p I'm sure everyone are very eager to see your results. :) Seriously man, you won't be dissappointed with the IC7-G. :p
thanks coop, imma go for it.........ill give my p4p one last chance tonight, ill take it out of the case, clean her up, use my old ps and isolate any possibilities of wat cud be messing it up.. if i dont post, abit is my new baby ---ill post asap, thanks a million for the support

Back