• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can you help me setup something with 1and1...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jack222

Hello. I got that 6 free months thing. Is there a way i can host pictures on there for everyone here on the forum? I dont want to pay anything. If you want you can access the control panel or just tell me.

I will host it on a domain i already have...

Last edited:
If I were you, I would talk to LutaWicassa or Mr.B before you enable anything like that.

The main reason being that I have seen a bunch of other ideas that sounded promising go out the window over the years. Also, they could check with the guys over at Inet to see what they feel about that as well.

Well its just for 6 months. Just another site that people coul dump photos at. Nothing big at all...

Check out www.hotscripts.com for a image upload script. there are quite a few.

I think you mean you just want to help host pictures just make sure you clearly state when the time is up. One reason for you to not do itis that I hate when I go to an old thread and the pics are not there. Now if you were going to host for longer it would be better;)

Well, personally, I host my own pics in a hidden directory on my blog site. What I was concerned about more was the url that you had in mind. It kind of looks like it might be something official for the forums and that type of idea tends to get killed. However, if the admins say that you are good to go then that would make it official.

I didn't register it no worries. I also might put it on my domain that i typed wrong and kept. That domain is www.compuerocforums.com. Nothing related to here. I am trying to upload a script right now, ill see what happens.

Back