• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ELSA G-Force 2 Ultra GPU and Memory settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Paul.K

I have just installed coolbits and detonator 4 drivers. I have not overclocked the G-force 2 Ultra card from ELSA.

However when I go into the additional properties tag for my card and under the clock frequencies tab it says:

Clock frequency 250Mhz

Memory Frequency 458Mhz

Are these normal specs for an ELSA not overclocked G-force2 Ultra graphics card.

Thanks in advance....

Plus is the blue orb chipset cooler any good....

Yes, those are normal specs. Don't expect to go too much higher, the memory maxxes out a little above 500 mhz.

the blueorb is alright for o/c....but i would recommend you use a intel stock hsf...cuz the gforce ultra cards temps will go pretty high...

The Blue orb is good but the Alpha pal 15u or the AOC mod is better by a country mile, if you use a Intel stock HSF on your GPU, you will lose 2-3 pci slots. If you do the Alpha or AOC mod you will lose 1 pci slot as they are 20-25 mill in height including the fan, the blue orb is 15 mill in height.

Heres a decent thread to find IU heatsinks for GPU's and how to affix them.

http://forums.overclockers.ws/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35853

assy.jpg

PS Pinky is right regarding what to expect out of your ram, the Elsa GF2 Ultra has 4ns ram and thats rated at 500Mhz, anything over that is gravy :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back