• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So I've got this board lying around the house....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goateh

Literally, I have this board sitting here doing _nothing_. Its a Foxconn KS741MG-GL (SiS chipset). Right, well I've been meaning to get a mATX board for a while for my system... I was wondering would there be any noticable performance decreases from switching from my nf7-s v2 to this board... just a question at the moment, but I'm considering it....

The SiS chipset one does do 400fsb, seems to have nothing completely and utterly wrong with it, i used to own a SiS board with my p4 (P4S333... loved that board..), but yeah.. any thoughts/suggestions/warnings?

Bare in mind the only reason I'm thinking about this atm is because I have this board just sitting there doing nothing, I don't intend to go out and buy another AMD board specifically just to go mATX atm...

--Goats
:sn:

Back