• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Plz price my vid card......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

warlock110

i have a Ti4200 equipted with the zalman ZR-80D cooler, i bought the card for 30 bucks (it was a cheap purchase, and the cooler was 35, which is also cheap), my friend wanted the card and i sold it to him for 55 dollars (with the stock cooler, Driver CD, box, manual, and the ZR-80D) , is that the right price for the card? i can't really place a price on a Ti4200, i can place a price on the newer cards but the TI4200 is a bit old. If it's over price i'll go and give him back some money. thanks.

i think the gf4ti4200 are going for around $60+ so with the cooler $35 thats about 95 to $100. since it is used = 1/2 price equaling around $50. so i think that is an OK deal. not great but OK. (IMHO)

cool :), amdhunter, i have a 35+ dollar after market cooler on the card too :), i sux at pricing stuff, but since the Ti4200 was an extra card, i was willing to let it go.

warlock110 said:
cool :), amdhunter, i have a 35+ dollar after market cooler on the card too :), i sux at pricing stuff, but since the Ti4200 was an extra card, i was willing to let it go.

Oh damn, with that cooler I would have asked 50-55 dollars for it, especially if it helped clock speeds a bit.

I also hate having spare stuff around, because I tend to sell stuff too cheaply sometimes, just to get rid of it and regret it later. :bang head

Back