• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to find all links on a domain?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Foxie3a

Normal Member
I know that something is being hosted on a certain domain, but I do not have the link. I am positive there is a way to see all the pages on a domain, I just do not know how. I would prefer a graphical user interface, and not doing this in something like DOS. It reminds me of the Directory command in DOS though.

I need to know this ASAP, so I would really be happy if someone helped me out! :)

To "spider" or "crawl" a domain is the terms used for what you are trying to do. You can crawl a web with numerous proggies.

Linky for some they have at download.com. Or search Google with "website crawler" and you'll get a ton of hits.

Wedo, I love your responses. They are very well written, and do not contain any bullsh**. I think this is the second time I've seen one of your responses, and completely understood it, and it ended up helping me 100%.

What I wanted ended up not being on his domain, but I found something else useful, so thank you. :)

Doesn't seem too good. Only 38K pages. That must not include things in sub categories and stuff; only one search level. Considering there are many members with 3K+ posts, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find more than 38K threads. Especially since it should be including all the member profiles, which would be many more than google even lists!

Looks like if you need the job done correctly you need a dedicated program.

Back