• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking SLI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kris

I am not sure if I should post here or in the video card section but we go. Is it possible to overclock your video cards when they are in SLI configuration? The reason I ask is when I enabled SLI I lost the option to set the card frequency in the properties section of the video card display.

After installing riva tuner my settings for clock frequency are now back in the display properties menu. Don't know why but they are.

Kris said:
RedDragon, Thanks for the links! Which program do you prefer?

I would prefer RivaRuner because it has lot more settings to play around, but make sure you know what you'r doing (PowerStrip is also awsome, good for noob's).
After installing riva tuner my settings for clock frequency are now back in the display properties menu. Don't know why but they are.

That's because you'r OC'ing through your drivers and when you OC with RivaTuner, Forcware automatically detects and displays new clocks.

P.S. Let me know how the OC'ing goes :D

Off topic, but you should think about flashing your boards BIOS to 5/13-3 because they are great with TCCD's/G-Skills LE's :drool: I want some

Off topic, but you should think about flashing your boards BIOS to 5/13-3 because they are great with TCCD's/G-Skills LE's :drool: I want some[/QUOTE]

Got a link? I didn't see it at DFI Street.

I have a pair of eVGA 6800GTs in SLI right now (not OC'd yet). I notice on my games and the 3DMark benches, there is a fair amount of flashing textures. I assume upping the voltage on the PCI-Ex would resolve the issue, but I can't seem to find out where the settings are located in BIOS. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Back