• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Final released bios 615 for DFI NF4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well flashed ok im hopeing it will solve the memory issues ....i have gskill and cant use it to full advantage since moveing to this chip diego ...running 2T

b4 i could not run aquamark @ 210 fsb with 5-2-2-2-1T timmings now i can !!!

so looking good for now ...

The word is still out whether or not this bios solves the cold boot issue. It does however have a bug with some usb devices.

aggh not good the memory timming went up to 216 1:1 thats was good ...

but after that it went pear shaped could not boot @ 275 my most safe and stabble setting that i like tried everything no joy ...

so tried the 5:13 -1 bios and it booted up fine and at 1T ohhh i hate computers !!!!!!!

http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/other/114

ive had no probs with usb

(* -3 for both kinds of rams (310 ram table), -1 for TCCD etc. (326 ram table), -2 for BH5/CH5 etc. (316 ram table))

ive tried all of them !!! every single one -1 to -3s

set my system with what i know works and seen if it booted only two worked the rest would not boot...see cpu shot

and of the two only one stable ...

this one booted but then blue screened .......
10/05/2005 Beta SLI-DR/Ultra-D/SLI-D N4D510-2 (hellfire beta - LL) N4D510-XCEL2-LL.zip(*)

this one is what im uesing now booted up and no problems at all .......
14/04/2005 Beta SLI-DR/Ultra-D/SLI-D N4D414-1 (oskar wu beta) N4D414-1.zip (*)

Last edited:
Will this BIOS be worse than the 5/10-1 I'm using now or will it be the same or better?

if u were stable with 510-1, then try 618-2 (dont be surprised if you are unstable at the previous Vcore and need to lower it for stability at your previous clock).

pershoot said:
if u were stable with 510-1, then try 618-2 (dont be surprised if you are unstable at the previous Vcore and need to lower it for stability at your previous clock).
I don't understand what you are saying...Is -2 not for BH5? Could you explain a little more? I just want to be careful with flashing.

I will try out the 6/18-3 Right now, Ill tell you all if its as good as whatever Im running

spiritedandy said:
fizz put some info in youre sig for us all to read :) :)
agreed. when we can see what your system info is we can then tell you if something will be compatible or not :p

Back