• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey Dell Lappy owners

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When I get home... I AM TAKING THIS APART.

Mine is from Dell.ca so hopefully I am spared. Otherwise I shall decree a Jihad upon Dell and the Department of Spying on Laptop Users.

I've looked in mine already............didn't see anything that looked like that when I was in there and I would have noticed. That's an odd piece of circuitry anyway.

enduro said:
Doesn't that link prove it's false? Lol
I think post #10 was related to post #9

The whole thing turns to be untrue but who really knows

No I meant it as in people are constantly slamming apple........mainly to spread a rumor lol. Most people don't even know if Apple is bad or not but someone slams them and then they are like APPLE SUXXORS!!!!!! and have no idea why. No I don't hate apple lol. I've never used one so I don't have an opinion of them.

heh, sorry guys, it looked a little plausible, with my old hobbie i flashed atmels to watch tv, it was something i saw, and thought id pass it off to you guys. i wasnt trying to cause trouble or anything like that! :beer:

Back