• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Print Screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

All of a sudden my print screen button no longer works.
thats all i can say lol

any ideas?

What do you mean the print screen button no longer works? Are you saying that when you try to paste a screenshot into MS Paint or MS Word for example, that the "Paste" option isn't available under the "Edit" menu, or that Ctrl+V doesn't actually paste the shot? In addition, which OS are you running?

XP Home. When i hit the print screen and try and Cntrl+V it doesnt work along with edit->paste.

im sure theres software about that can replace it
cant remember what it was called, but we were given a software recommendation in colleg...

snap it or something

The problem here is, when i install the software for my keyboard and mouse, its makes a HUGE lag when i play games, its like a massive delay. So it leaves the microsoft wireless keyboard software out of the question. It's messed up good...

But yea...know of that program anybody ?

No proprietary software is reuired to use the print button. A simple experiment would be to buy/borrow an inexpensive wired keyboard and see if the print screen button works. If it does, you know that your keyboard is hosed. If it is, check your warrantee.

Back