• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help with 32" Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amoroso

Need Help with 32" Monitor (WORKS & NOW WITH PICS)

I cant seem to get this 32" Monitor fired up. It has ever port, including the VGA port, but when I plug the VGA plug to the monitor nothing happens. It says 0 hz or something like that? Whats the matter?

Last edited:
Can you describe the problem a little better? Is it a tv/monitor? Is it an LCD or CRT? Can you take a picture?

its a LCD tv/monitor....

I just booted it up with the monitor I was using before, and Im royally screwed, when I reboot my main rig in the sig Im using I get this, and the comp doesnt do nothing, I type any letter and it doesnt do anything. Im freaking outtttt, im using a laptop right now to type this....

this is the error I get when the system boots up

non-system disk or disk error

ok, I fixed the error, i accidentally hit my floppy disk inside, doh. I downloaded the latest drivers for the MX400

its alive! its alive!

upload_42cb5da79125b.jpg

upload_42cb5da7a9cd5.jpg

Price: $800 (U.S.)
Proview RX series
32 inch LCD panel
16ms
1366x768
16.7 million colors
170* viewing angle
800:1
Video Input
S-video
HDTV input
VGA inut
HDMI Input
Max reso: 1024x768

Think Im going to bring it back:

Problems: Boiling sound coming from the back of the screen, sounds like its boiling water only when its in VGA mode which is really weird. Resolution is good for television, and its good for leisure internet use, and its really not bad for gaming. I was playing CS and I still had it going on lol. Just the resolution once again is alittle too big for gaming. Also the width of the screen streches out the picture but I guess thats widescreen for you. Also Im an junior in college doing architecture major and this is crucial cause this can effect my 3D modeling, Autocad, and Photoshop, cause Im seeing a image thats actually wider than it is, and when I go to print it, it might not be the same size I expect it to be... so I guess its back to the 20.1" ViewSonic LCD.

Color and quality is great

Well, since you are taking it back, I can recomend the Dell FPW2405. Its only 24" (only, lol) but it goes up to 1920x1200 and at that resolution, the pixels are properly shaped.

Since I was actually looking at that particular model about a week ago at Costco I am glad I didn't get it instead I purchased

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1352305&Sku=H45-3202

take a look at the specs. its an 8ms Panel and I have been playing around with it for the better part of a week I can say with all sincerity that I think its a terrific panel for the price and I love playing my Xbox and TV in split screen mode. If you are still on the market for a 32" FP then take a look at this one.

Back