• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just ordered a Lian-Li PC-V1100B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toy4x4

Registered
Been running a week without a case due to a problem.

Is this a good case?

j/k RA!

Looks like a nice case, but I would go for a P180 over that for cooling reasons.

There is no way I'd ever take an antec case over a V series.. You will love your case I am sure. Its build like a tank, has very good cooling except for the 5.25" bays, and they look uber sexy.

I like them both, but I thought that the P180 is better insulated for sound/virbration compared to the Lian-Li cases

Lian-Li case is more sturdy!... freakin 1/2 cm solid side panels. and plus its freakin sexy

lilxvietxboi said:
Lian-Li case is more sturdy!... freakin 1/2 cm solid side panels. and plus its freakin sexy

Really? Are they truely that thick?? *looks at his generic aluminum foil thick panels* Weird thing is they are weak when you don't want them to be and hard as rock when trying to use a dremel.

Back on topic, that case looks nice. If I had money and fewer memories attached to mine, I'd probably find something similar. Oh, I'd need money too.

C'mon guys, it's Lian Li, it would be great just to own one, their the best.

Im lookin at the v1200 plus... this thing is damn sexy! I want the 1200 for the most room for my dual 120 rad. Also, its got the revised psu cover for better heat dissipation. I cant wait to see the thing... it has so many subtle touches that make it even more amazing, especially the serrated edges on the doors.

I would take the Lian Li over the Antec in any scenario. Overall better quality IMHO.

Antec has some nice cases, but i dont think they can compete in the higher end like Lian-Li's cases.

lowfat said:
I don't think you'll ever here a Lian Li vibrate :)
on the contrary, at least the "lower-end" models tend to have a bit of vibration. I would still choose the Lian-Li over the Antec if I had the $200 to spend on a nice case like that, but for my pricepoint I would pick the P180 over the PC-65 or whatever.

The v1100 and the v1200 are pretty much MADE for watercooling as they have ample room and oh my god they're so damn cool and sexy.

-1cem4n

Yea, but i dont like the door so much (mine broke off on the current pos case i have) and I would rather have extra depth to it. 75mm deeper is nice :D

Back