• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Nvidia Visit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTac02

So i was one of the lucky ones that got to go to Nvidia on NYLF/Tech. First you have to sign in as a guest on these computers which then print out a sticker that outodegrades after 24 hours. Then theres the demo room and the facilities. The demo room has a 3D Plasma by i forgot who and a pc with 9 monitors and another one with a plasma running 2 sli 7800's a demo which kicks ***, but when we asked to see how DOOM3 played he lied and said the gfx were maxed out and played it and of course it looked normal, when we manually set the settings to the max and restarted they defaulted back every time so we didnt get to see the actual performace which seems pretty fishy to me. Anyways we got to see their cubicals which i wanted to pee my pants cuz they all had stacks of latest models cards just laying around and open home-made computers with sli's and stuff. They showed us the building where the PS3 stuff was going on but didnt get to go of course. Then there was a coke machine that u can get a coke for 25 cents, and the cafeteria which is 5 stars and u can eat for free and btw it also needs a security key to enter. Everything very well organized and the ladies were HOTT. BTW, its hard as hell to work for them in short ;-).

i went to their corporate headquarters in silicon valley. i didnt have my camera with me i took one pic with my phone i can post if u want...

Whenever I visit I don't see any hot ladies. It's a very nice facility, however the security makes it feel more like a prison - not very inviting at all for visitors. Monolithic granite and stone are the architectural theme, and each building is interconnected by bridge or courtyard.
:rolleyes:

Back