• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pcp&c PSU and lian li v series cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

is anyone running this combo .. i have an 510 sli and a v2000b and
i have to leave it unscrewed it .. just doesnt line up or anything ??

I will be getting the V1200 shortly and then hopfully the PCP&C ordered b4 end of month. Will report back

madhatR said:
is anyone running this combo .. i have an 510 sli and a v2000b and
i have to leave it unscrewed it .. just doesnt line up or anything ??
Can you post a pic? I'd like to see just how bad it is since I was thinking of that same combo. FWIW, I had to put the finger-guard on the rear fan of my Powerstream 600 on the inside of the PSU case in order to get the PSU flush against the mounting plate on my V2100 so it's not just the PC P&C.

i can post a pic later on today .. the fan is on the other side .. so it doesnt line up .. you have to run the psu upside down .. i spoke to pcpc about this and they said that it will just not cool as well .. but they said you SHOULDNT see a problem .. but i dunno if i wanna do that

I think you are supposed to flip the PSU in that case, I may be mistaken though.

yeah im just worried that the psu wont cool itself properly :shrug: :bang head

Flipping the PSU, wouldnt that mess up the side the wires are on? the hole for the wires to go out are only on one side and wouldnt it be really cramped with wires in the way of the fan, and wires not being able to reach?

Back