• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$100 Dell Coupon, what to buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pcgamer4life

I'm stuck with this thing, and don't plan on making any more dell purchases, so I might as well get something I can use... I've looked all over their site, and haven't found much of anything. So far, I think I've picked out 5.1 logitech speakers + a Linksys KVM switch totally $113 shipped, so $13 out of pocket for 5.1 speakers + a KVM... anything else I should consider before placing the order? They have such a huge selection, so I'm probably missing something.

Check my sig, I've already got a 2005FPW 20.1" Widescreen :)

I've also got a Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop, so I need some other ideas.

You could always give it away. Nyuk nyuk ... :D

But seriously, the speakers sound good, and if you're in the market for a digital camera, they're having some sales right now that you might be able to combine with your coupon to get one for pretty cheap.

Right now Dell has a deal where you can get a 7800GTX for $473. Why not use that coupon and make a good $100 from doing so.

Sentential said:
Right now Dell has a deal where you can get a 7800GTX for $473. Why not use that coupon and make a good $100 from doing so.
I've spent over $1000 in the past couple months, not to mention a $1,000 laptop I'm financing, I'm in no position to buy anything more than $100 right now, lol.

Back