• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fatality..is it worth it ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ScarfaceFX

Im looking to buying a new SLI board,and i cant decide weather to get an Abit AN8 SLI or Fatality SLI ,or DFI SLI.but i read alot about the fatality and i heard it dosnt overclock as well as the AN8 SLI .so i dunno what to do now .any suggestions ? thanx

Just a few points

Buy the AN8-Sli for several reasons.
1:It has all the features of the Fatality (adjustments in Bios)

2:The Nifty Heatpipe instead of a crappy fan cooler

3:The SoundMax 7.1 card is not integrated on the board.(So you can get a better sound card solution)

4:The selection From Single to SLI card is easier than all the Jumpers on the DFI

5:If decide later that after using the AN8-Sli and you still need to have the Fatality you can easily sell the AN8-SLI quickly here in the forums.

I had the same delima when looking to buy the NF4-SLI .I was looking at getting just a NF4 Ultra with a single PCI-E 16 Slot.Just because I'm a single kind of card guy(can't afford two 68gt's or 78gtx's).But now that i own the AN8-Sli could not be happier.

MassRaptor

Back