• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WD Caviar 160GB Hard Drive - $20 AR & BB In-Store Coupon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the combo coupon can only be used if you buy all of those things.. hence its a combo coupon.. believe me... i tried.. couldnt get a discount on my 54G netgear router.. but it was already on sale for 30 so =]

The coupon is bogus since its only for people who bought a laptop. But it worked for me. $100 plus tax. Now I just need to send in for the $80 in rebates. Big thread over at FW on this deal here.
Hit and miss on the coupon.

Coupon Link

BTW - Totally OT but - The manager for the Home Theatre department came up on the girl at my check-out station and caught her by surprise by giving her waist a pinch. She jumped ... I jumped even higher. It was kinda creepy since he was obviously not only more senior than her in the store hierarchy, but at least a decade older. She didn't seem upset and continued on with the transaction. I doubt this behaviour is in step with BB policy but I couldn't help thinking that BB is not a great place to work if you're not a geeky guy.

Back