• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neo2 Plat dont wanna go past 250fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jakalwarrior

My 3800+ hits 2.5 sooooo easy. I just put the voltage at like 1.325 just to be sure then pumped it up (stock was 1.2 something). 100% stable. Then I try 255x10. Not for any amount of voltage. What gives?

Jakalwarrior said:
My 3800+ hits 2.5 sooooo easy. I just put the voltage at like 1.325 just to be sure then pumped it up (stock was 1.2 something). 100% stable. Then I try 255x10. Not for any amount of voltage. What gives?

Did you try 3x? Or try adjusting the ram timing?

I see you are running 1:1. What ram are you using? Timings? The Neo2 is a ram fusspot. You may want to memtest your ram to see if it's generating errors.

I found the problem. Posted it in cpu area since ive hit 2.7+ now. The stinkin Vcore wasnt changing when I changed it. Must be a bug. Had to set it at 1.325 and use the 10% booster to get where I am now.

Yes, you need to use those percentage boosts to get anywhere with th vcore. It's one of thoses oddities of this board that is is a real pain. What gets me is they designed it that way. It's really mind boggling! Well, I'm glad to here you've got it figured out. Good luck.

Back