• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FSB Speed for T-Bird

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dunga Bee

I have been able to crank my FSB up to 150 while lowering my multiplier to keep my speed around 1.4.

It does not seem to stay stable above 150 FSB. Is that a decent FSB speed? Seems good compared to others I have seen.

Also, it seems like I top out around 1450 Mhz or so, under any config (150 x 10, 133 x 11).

What have others of you experienced? Should I try to up my vCore to get around 1500? I know other people have gone above 1.5, but I am not sure what the best way to approch it is.

Thanks for the help,
DB

When I had my KT7A, the highest fsb I could manage was 133. With my newest mobo I can run stable at 150. (which I think is real good) :)

Depends on what motherboard you're using... a lot of mobos are infamous for high FSB capability (Iwill KK266, namely). My KT7A-Raid can do around 145 so I say you're defintely not the worst off.

What CPU do you have? And have you upped the vcore on it at all yet? We need a little more info here.

SickBoy

Sorry. My sig was broken.

System specs in my sig.

No I have not raised the vCore above the stock 1.78.

My 5V is down to 4.81 while I am running F@H (that might not be a good voltage) :(

Thanks for the preliminary feedback though.

Back