• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new AS2 on my 9600xt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enrich

Hey guys my Ati silencer 2 came in yesterday I put it in yesterday and ran the card. I wanted to see if I can get a better oc. Now I run the program (ATI tool) and went to Ocing. I got my card's GPU to 555 where and it beeps. so i got 5 more mhz out of it and the ram it was the same with out the ram cooling online 32mhz out of it. Does that sound right to you guys
My stock cooling clocks 545/330 Stable
My AS2 clocks 550/332 Stable

Default 500/300

Last edited:
<<<barfs all over the place.

oh man i dont like any 9600. but ya really nice oc on the memory :thup:

Wow this is stange. Now I can Oc the GPU to 590 but I see black streched triangles. But not much of them just only a few in CS:S not much in bf2. But memory still doesn't go past that.

Enrich said:
Wow this is stange. Now I can Oc the GPU to 590 but I see black streched triangles. But not much of them just only a few in CS:S not much in bf2. But memory still doesn't go past that.

Thats strange... if anything, I would think you would see black triangles in BF2, not CSS. I guess your vid settings in BF2 are lower so it doesn't push the card as much. If you can deal with artifacts, then so be it. :)

Yea I don't mind them much. I barely notice them at times. I don notice them alot in the main menu of CS:S. BF2 I see alittle in game like CS:S but, when I go to the main menu during a game the video in the back ground gets mest up untill I click a box *settings or something to go to

OMG I didn't realize Holy crap I am so sorry guys, My make was 332. Really sorry I just noticed. Forgive me.

Nice to hear it came out good for you:) . Killed my killer 9600xt like 10 days ago installing the AS2, loved the thing, oced to 570/425 with stock + fan, never got the chance to test it out with the silencer. Now it's sitting in the closet, but well, I've only have 2 days to work, then I'll be able to buy an A64 system with x800gt :santa:

dan

Back