• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Americas army 2.5 is gonna make me go postal!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pyros

:bang head :bang head :bang head

Just started playing the game and really enjoying it. Going through basic and no problem. Then theres the obstacle course. Towards the end theres a part where you go up the wall,across the beams,and down the net. I have never been so frustrated at a game in my life! I can do it the same way 100 times and the 101st he will let me through it. I don't get it. After you cross the beams and have to climb up so you can go down the net is where he keeps stopping me. It seems as though if you dont turn around at just the right moment and climb down he stops you. I just don't get it. Same way everytime and no go. And then Good Job! :bang head :shrug:

And the worse part is after finally doing it you have to do it again while being timed. If ANYONE can tell me ANYTHING that may help me get through this I would appreciate it. I want to play this game but this is ridiculous and I'm ready to say the heck with it. I don't mind hard, but this is silly.

:cool:

You got to climb down the net. Thats the only way it will let me go. I dont get it. If you get too close to the top without turning around to climb down it stops me and makes me do it again. He say its not the air force and nobody flys off his obstacles. lol I tried everything. I alomst made it through the time trial once but ran out of time right at the end. I guess I will just have to keep trying. I was just wondering if maybe I was doing something wrong. :shrug:

Last edited:
LOL. i remember this. i uninstalled the game because i didnt know how to get past this part in the training exercise. it made me want to put a hole through my monitor

elitebear4 said:
LOL. i remember this. i uninstalled the game because i didnt know how to get past this part in the training exercise. it made me want to put a hole through my monitor

LOL yea I know the feeling. I finally got past it. You know what I did different? I muted my volume so I didnt have to listen to that damn drill sergeant and his sarcastic comments. :D 2 tries and it was done. Never though that would work. lol

If you do go postal on the monitor be sure to get video. We caqn send it in to G4! LOL Monitor's getting trashed make for awesome footage! :cool:

If it's a HD or LCD send it to me though, and I'll send you a monitor that'll make a bigger flash! You may consider pouring lighter fluid on the offender before whipping out the Axe on it though. The flash will be MUCH more spectacular! :)

Be sure to get Video now, it's way cooler than still's! hahaha

Back