• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iam getting an x1800xl or xt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

Today this guy brought in a bunch of x1800 in to our class for people his dad works for ATI, so I asked him if he could get me one and he said yes :santa: he is going to try and get an xt o yea, and the thing is I am not sure if I have to pay him any thing.

Showoff!! j/k
That would be awesome if you didn't have to pay anything to get that card. Best of luck with this.

Yes I'd like to purchase an XT 512MB for $100 from ya, that should cover shipping and u can ship it the slowest possible way too ;)

I want to compare it with my XL that I currently have.

ouch - your pm box is gonna be full soon! come on guys give him a break ;)

Bwahahaha
Man you are lucky dude. Wish my friend's dad worked for ATI. ;)

*And everybody on OCForums got a X1800XT for $100, courtesy of hkh*

Hey it could happen. ;)

$100? keep dreaming...though IF he can deliver us x1800xt,s and x1800xl,s for that matter below their msrp, even i would buy one ;) .

Last edited:
I am going to school in Toronto ATIs home town, Iam not sure how many he can get Iam going to wait until I get my card before asking him for more lol he gave a XT 512 to my teacher for free :bang head

hkh said:
I am going to school in Toronto ATIs home town, Iam not sure how many he can get Iam going to wait until I get my card before asking him for more lol he gave a XT 512 to my teacher for free :bang head

Wow... a $600 card here in the us. Now thats a present hehe.

hkh said:

Unless the teacher is a gamer/OCer then it was a waste :argue:

BTW if you ever get one, you could give me your x800xl.

Dan

Well 3d animation needs graphics power you know, expecially the view ports. I can voutch for that power is everything if u want it to be smooth.

Back