• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7800 GT Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wa77ss

What do yall 7800GT owners run out there ? I dont know what to make of my temps. 30-33c Idle and 50-52c Load. <------ Those are my OC temps..... Idle stock is 30-33c and 40-46c Load.... Also stock cooling....

I believe you're the only one of us on the forum that can afford a 7800 GT.

Hmm, I could sell my car maybe...

WaTTz said:
What do yall 7800GT owners run out there ? I dont know what to make of my temps. 30-33c Idle and 50-52c Load. <------ Those are my OC temps..... Idle stock is 30-33c and 40-46c Load.... Also stock cooling....

Those are excellent temps! Those are better than my 6800GT temps. I've seen temps on water higher than that. hehe

You're fine. :) Good Job. Things run better cooler.

wow..I am suprised to know that those are good temps = P..It seems to me that my whole system is above average temperature wise. Ill take it. =)

36 idle 38 load? dont do that much gaming or anything graphic intensive app for now. aquamark 101,816

MRD said:
I believe you're the only one of us on the forum that can afford a 7800 GT.

Hmm, I could sell my car maybe...
What do you mean? There are plenty of people on the forums that have 7800GT's and GTX's. Also, those temps are pretty good - if you're worried about them being too hot than you can buy a Zalman or Arctic cooler.

Your temps are very good. Better then my 2 SLI 6800gt cards un-overclocked. You can probobly drop those a bit as well by adding AS5 to the card and lapping the heatsink a bit.

Back