• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

battlefield 2 & image quality

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madman17230

Registered
ok i upgraded to a bfg 7800gt with a bfg nforce4 pci-ex m/b useing my 3700 s/d core i had a gigabyte board and a 9800 pro performance wise it is mind blowing but i am having problems with geting good image quality out of this 7800gt my main complaint is with the aa it seems like it is only working on close range images and it is like only at 2x aa at farther images and i dont remember haveing this problem with my 9800pro

the rest of my specs are
2 gigs of ram
w/d raptor hd
s/b audigy 2

now maybe i am doing someing worng but i need help trying to get better image quality maybe it because i am new to nvidia or soming but i cant figure it out here are my setting for bf2 and my nvidia image quality settings

bf2 high everything at 1027x768@100
4x aa

nvidia
aa -application controled
af -application controled
image settings -high quality
everything eles is set to default

now can someone help me please? oh and i am useing 81.94 drivers and all other drivers are all up to date including the bio's

just checking but does "high quality" refer to the in game settings?
if not go into BF2 then click -options -video and adjust the settings there

Does www.hardocp.com have a review of your card? I would go check to see if they,they do game-type reviews to find the best seeting for the card to maximize its performance. I never let the card decide my AA or AF.Once you get thru the review you should improve alot.

Back