• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keg-o-rator cooled Computer!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[BSB]GRAVES

I thought about possibly getting one of those Water cooling kits But then I found these ThermalTake water cooling cases. Then I found a Koolance aluminum case, with raidiator/watercooling built in. These would make you the envy of any Lan Party, But all they are is Aquarium pumps, with auto heater cores, 3/8" piping, and 120mm case fans.

But then I came up with a great idea! Something WAY cooler!!

Why not get one of those beer/wine fridges and make a PC mainboard Fridge! I wouldnt get to get up to get another beer!! Cooling beer while AND being the envy of every nerd!!
Whos with me here!!?? Would you buy a new HP or Dell if you could get sloppy drunk and get 120fps in CS:S??? :p

welcome to the forums, but I would have to agree with 5|*42. I think that the heat would be too much, or you may come up with some nasty condensation

the only solution i thought about in terms of fridge cooling involves installing the heatercore/radiator in the mini-fridge freezerbox. you basically drill 2 holes for lines in and out into the mini-fridge and install your cooling device in there. of course, its not practical in terms of portability.

dmatko said:
the only solution i thought about in terms of fridge cooling involves installing the heatercore/radiator in the mini-fridge freezerbox. you basically drill 2 holes for lines in and out into the mini-fridge and install your cooling device in there. of course, its not practical in terms of portability.

It still can't handle the heat output of most systems.

Back