• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 5500 OC'd Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

surjer

I am wondering if anybody can tell me what sort of Benchmark I should be expecting out of my system that I have listed in my signiture. I tried to create links to each item due to the 15 kabillion different versions of things out there today.

My Benchmark was like 1100 not OC'd and 1800 OC'd ALOT.

Here is my statistics. I hope you can see this?
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4442767

Ohh yeah - I searched under like 10 variations of 5500 BenchMark / geforce 5500 bla bla bla and didnt really come up with a comparison that I am looking for. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this....

im getting 1528 on 3dmark 03 without any oc. ofcourse, by comp is a lil more equipped... im also on PCI

edit: does yours by anychance overheat?

Last edited:
no overheating at all that I know of. My P4 is running at 24c and the system at about 28c. I have upgraded the heatsinks on EVERYTHING in the system that I can think of. Including some cheasy LED ram sink.

I started looking and I think the card is actually setting itself back down to 270 core speed? I am wondering if there is a way to get past that withought doing the physical voltage mod. I really dont want to get into that lol

have you tried rivatuner. you can monitor your core speed while u play a game. might not work for the 5500 though, doesnt work on mine. :(

mine overheats and crashes the system, very annoying but i havent gotten around to fixing it yet...

maybe you should try turning back ur oc a lil...c if that makes a difference. sometimes when i oced too much on my r9600 it slowed it down more than helped.

Back