• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOW... off my chest.. the 3rd Episode

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdrake90

Here it is:

jdrake90.podomatic.com

Unfortunately... there is no interviews... I have been having EXTREME audio problems...

Enjoy though,

JDrake90

BTW... I am pretty sure I got rid of the crazy audio fluxes that people had probs with last time... let me know if this isn't the case..

Jdrake90

Keep your mouth away from the microphone, you were a little too close in the reviews section, and the noise kept popping. Also, try and edit it if you stumble on your words, or can't think of the word to make it smoother. Also, near the last 1/3 of the podcast, you'll get quieter and then back to normal and then quieter again.

ckj said:
Keep your mouth away from the microphone, you were a little too close in the reviews section, and the noise kept popping. Also, try and edit it if you stumble on your words, or can't think of the word to make it smoother. Also, near the last 1/3 of the podcast, you'll get quieter and then back to normal and then quieter again.

Lol... I should've asked people to PM me... thanks for the suggestions though...

I think.... ;-) :)

Jdrake90

Last edited:
ckj said:
Also, near the last 1/3 of the podcast, you'll get quieter and then back to normal and then quieter again.
Those are the audio fluctuations he mentioned. I got that problem also.

z0n3 said:
Those are the audio fluctuations he mentioned. I got that problem also.

Yes.. I know... just joking bout it ;-)

I'll fix that problem and update soon... like before tomorrow...

JDrake90

Remember the poll question...

Assuming that MAC computer's run faster than windows... Which of the following options is the cause of this:
A. MAC os runs less programs
B. MAC handles .tmp files differently
C. Other
D. MAC doesn't run faster

I have updated the cast and fixed the audio problems:

I didn't post a new show... just updated the current one... so get it at:

jdrake90.podomatic.com

Jdrake90

I'm downloading this now... I didn't realize there was a 3rd podcast! Keep up the good work!

Back