• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PowersGaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlakMonkey

I just played with this clan, and i can say...they really are not that good. It was like playing in a pub with really good people, I thuogh a sponsered pro team would be amazing and just be outragous. Well they werent AND they were quite prickly, for lack of a better term. The female members were just b*tches, and the one guys were unaccepting of anyone killing them. Kinda ridiculous.

Well screw them.

I met one of the PG girls, Sapphire, in person at a lan party I hosted last month. She seemed like a pretty nice person. But you'll see that kind of attitude a lot in any sort of competitive CS.

FlakMonkey said:
I just played with this clan, and i can say...they really are not that good. It was like playing in a pub with really good people, I thuogh a sponsered pro team would be amazing and just be outragous. Well they werent AND they were quite prickly, for lack of a better term. The female members were just b*tches, and the one guys were unaccepting of anyone killing them. Kinda ridiculous.

Well screw them.
why are you posting about this here? im sure almost no one here knows what you're talking about.

FlakMonkey said:

Well screw them.

Ummmmmmm WTF? What is this about Lol :shrug:

mage_x said:
why are you posting about this here? im sure almost no one here knows what you're talking about.

The board is called Gaming. This is about gaming. I am not seeing the confusion.

PowersGaming is a competitive Source clan.... its in the right place and it does make sense.. if i goto the extreme cooling section i wont know a damn thing, but i dont post there.. hence the fact i dont know anything about it!

trendx said:
PowersGaming is a competitive Source clan.... its in the right place and it does make sense.. if i goto the extreme cooling section i wont know a damn thing, but i dont post there.. hence the fact i dont know anything about it!

well he didnt explain what powergaming was... that is why it didnt make anysense...

Need to understand that they take their best shots and use them for the video. It's actually common for most clan videos. I do agree they are good shots, but I've seen better. I'm not saying they are an aweful clan. I am merely stating they are among some good clans. Game on!

.b0rn 2 k!ll | aRT_[M]aN

Check the PMSclan, they are a very cool group of females, some that I have personally met :)

Also not to plug myself or anything, but you can also play with us at 7hmgaming. We don't have a CS server at the moment (host stopped hosting) but we are pretty cool as well. If you have xFire or something, let me know: my name is Cullam3n.

Back