• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

El-Scotto

I have a linksys WRT54G wireless router that has been working fine for the first 2 weeks or so we had it. Today we come to work and we cant connect at all to the internet through our connection. It still shows that we are getting a signal and im able to connect to other wireless access points and connect applications to the internet. I have tried reseting the router but that did not help at all....any ideas?

How do you connect to the internet? the router only creates a local network, check out your modem, unpug it, wait thirty seconds restart it.

well the router is connected to the cable modem...i have reset the router before which hasnt helped yet :/

Can you connect to the internet when you hook up a computer directly to the router?

yup there are no problems there...if i reset the router it will work for a bit but then i just get kicked again until i reset it yet again... :/

Hmm, Do you have encryption on? And what kind of wireless cards do you have in all of the computers? And how many computers are on the network? Through the wireless.

the one laptop is connected through a cable to the router, my pc has a wireless g card in it and my laptop is a powerbook so it has the airport express card

Back