• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR600 <=2.8v?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

princeofdarknes

Are there any dimms that acheive DDR600 without having to boost the vdimm to 2.9v or above? I dont feel safe with it that high, and i dont wanna do any volt mods.

The reason i want to know that i'd be able to do 300 safely is for headroom, i'll probably only raise it to 250 maybe 275, but i want that extra safety zone knowing that i can do it
If you know of any dimms rated at 600 that arent too expensive (~$150 preferabally lower) and can reach it before 2.9v, i'd be very appreciative
-prince

patriot has some pc4800 for around $160 and then ocz platinum edition rev.2 works well too. they will both do it between 2.5-2.9v usually. my patriot pc4800 would hit 312mhz @ 2.5-3-3-7 timings with 2.86v

yea, usually the rev. 2's will clock very high. i went with pc4800 cuz its rated to run at ddr600 and you can RMA it if it doesnt hehe.

Back