• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

program ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

minoukat

I have a question about a program I heard about some time ago. This program shuts the computer down when it's becoming too hot. I just can't remember the program's name, and therefore, can't find it ! So, does anyone know where to find it ?

MBM does it, but you might be thinking of a program called ShutDownNow (i think)...

Mother Board Monitor can do that, im not sure where to get it though. Check the utilities section on the front page.

Did you know that after 2 weeks ShutDown now will open a dialog asking you to register, and will not shut down your PC until you close it?

Try this. In MBM it asks what prog to run when an alarm sounds. Type in Shutdown.exe and in the string type in '-s -f -t 05'

That will force all open apps to close, and turn off the pc after a 5 sec delay. Remove the '-t 05' to kill the delay.

Bryan

Back