• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which is better? from these two

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phenix29152

I have the second kit and i got a lucky kit and they will do 260mhz at 3,3,3,5 1T 2.7volts but not alot of people get them that high, they mostly will only do 230mhz but like i said i got lucky. If you want some sticks that will overclock more then i would go with the XTC's. Whichever kit you decide to go with you cant go wrong with OCZ. They have awesome support on there website which is www.ocztechnology.com RyderOCZ will help you with any problems you may have with the ram and he can guide you in a good direction as to which kit is best for you!

The 1T is the command rate, this is the time that it takes for the memory to be accessed if i am not mistaken. yes i recommend the XTC kit the kit i have isnt really a overclockers memory but i just got lucky, there are only about 4 of us on the OCZ forums that have got that high.

Back