• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lions and Tigers and 2108's, OH MY !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

glasslicker

Just about every one of my P-4's is crunching the 2108's. I will likely not have any WU's completing for 3 days but when I do, It should be 5837 points in a 48 hour period.

And ADAK, slow down, man and let me catch up ! :D

glasslicker said:
Just about every one of my P-4's is crunching the 2108's. I will likely not have any WU's completing for 3 days but when I do, It should be 5837 points in a 48 hour period.

And ADAK, slow down, man and let me catch up ! :D

You *MUST* have a touch of the blarney in ye. Only such would ask me, who has just now a BIG WHOPPING ** 36 ** pt. 769 work unit, (and only one computer), to slow down. While you gallop merrily on with your farm, overhauling team mates, left and right, daily.

Since I did have a few big 400 pt. WU's just before, I have moved up, but alas, I've learned that Avro, my would be nemesis, has completely outclassed me with 8, count them, 8, cpu's or cores thereof. Phooey!! :p

My WU's have been so "special" that even mumrah (or mummy-rah, as I call him), has almost caught back up with me. :eek:

So let me dream of the days that I'm ahead of you, and perhaps of the hours that I may yet jump ahead of Avro. (We are adjacent on the stats list)

Like a shimmering mirage in the desert, they won't last long. Nevertheless, page 9 will be mine in a few days! :clap:

Your time ahead of me will come, I don't doubt for a second.

Adak

My 506@4260 is knawing on one of these. It is really sucking in the points dept though. 154ppd or 36ppd/ghz. EMIII says it takes 70 hours to complete. My 1.6 willie is getting 39ppd/ghz.

I'd rather have the 56 pointers, since I can almost finish 4 of them per core per day on my Opty. It takes about 3 days for a single 449 pointer to finish on my Opty. 3 DAYS! It's about the same PPD, but I just like seeing points show up for me every day, instead of 3x as many points every 3 days.

Midnight Dream said:
Gone as in disappeared and replaced with 2 56'ers. I was looking around, couldnt find anything on them :(

I just had one finish on my Opty rig a couple hours ago, and haven't gotten credit for it yet.

Wiggles said:
I just had one finish on my Opty rig a couple hours ago, and haven't gotten credit for it yet.
Me too, I had two finish on my pent D rig a few hours ago and I haven't recieved credit either.

Back