• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats wrong with my Memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vexx

I just RMAd my Crucial Ballistix 1gb x 2 kit.. because I thought they died again. I can't get my cpu to boot up at 9 x 300 with the old set.. I pop in my OCZ 1GB kit and the computer boots up fine.

Well I got my RMA back. Still having the same problem as before. Whats going on here?

That's just wrong RMAing probably perfectly good 250mhz ram because it doesn't OC to 300mhz is not the good way to look at it. You earn the right to complain only if you get non working ram at default specs. I got some OCZ 2GB kit that will not OC that good and I'm more then happy about them. you want DDR-600 speed bite the bullet and buy that expensive stuff.

Tekko said:
That's just wrong RMAing probably perfectly good 250mhz ram because it doesn't OC to 300mhz is not the good way to look at it. You earn the right to complain only if you get non working ram at default specs. I got some OCZ 2GB kit that will not OC that good and I'm more then happy about them. you want DDR-600 speed bite the bullet and buy that expensive stuff.

... I'm using the memory dividers :rolleyes: I just forgot to edit my sig

Back