• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Printer AIO deal ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bbq

i need a printer with copier and fax under $100. doesn't matter color or black&white, rebate or not. i hate going to office max to copy the receipt for rebates. my HP 842C printer ran out of ink so i gonna to dump it.

any good deal around people ?
thanks

yea i bought a brother all in one printer from office depot. they had a rebate deal and it was only 69 bucks. the rebate expired so i know that's irrelevant to bring it up. I remember seeing it on newegg and with a lot of good reviews.

I got the Brother MFC-210C model and very happy with it. The black ink costs 20 bucks a pop. 50 pages and it used up about 1/4th of the black ink.

im so out of the loop when it comes to printers. how cheap can i get one that prints black and white text?

beavismorpheus said:
im so out of the loop when it comes to printers. how cheap can i get one that prints black and white text?
Probably not very cheap for a printer that prints white text.

for just a normal printer for printing text documents, you can technically buy printers now for cheaper then you can get the ink.

I see printers at walmart all the time for like $20+, when ink for them costs like $30 or so.

Staples...

Brother MFC-3240C Color Sheet-fed All-in-One
$89.98
Each Rebate offerBefore $50.00
Mail-in Rebate
Only $39.98 after $50 Easy Rebate

Brother MFC-210C Color Flatbed All-in-One
$99.98
Each Easy RebateBefore $20.00
Only $79.98 after Mail-in Rebate

More listings HERE

NOTE :Buy instore and tell cashier coupon code "47712" (-$10 off $30 INSTORE ONLY) for another $10 OFF . ;)

bbq said:
thanks for the info stereo555

Your welcome . ;)

BTW , I purchased the Brother MFC-3240C , just to fax and copy (not so much to print) and it works well . Some better pics of the 3240c HERE
I told the cashier the code (47712) I mentioned in the earlier post and got another $10 off (so it is valid) . End price will be a mear $30 (+tax).

Not to shabby ... :santa:

i would suggest getting a flatbed, you never know when you need to copy or scan something odd like a cd/dvd or a drunk butt;)

although i am not a big HP fan i have the HP 5510 AIO and have never had a problem with it

MFC-210C
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16828113155

customer feedbacks seem not too good

Eats ink at a very high rate, even at draft settings. Seems to self-clean every time device is turned on. Unless used every day, black ink cartridge or print head clogs, which requires multiple clea... More »
nings to get working again, which consumes even more ink. Customer service was no help. Brother's policy is to go through a never ending cleaning process upto and including replacing all ink cartridges at the owner's expense. Eventually, you will be able to replace the device with the same inferior product. I got rid of mine at a garage sale instead.

Hey bbq ... how about this ...

Starting 4/23/06

The Brother 210c will be $69.99 after $30 easy rebate LINKY ; then add this $20 off $100 INSTORE ONLY coupon with a small filler (good till 4/25/06) LINKY .

*Edited/added*

PLUS add this 12% off customer appreciation coupon LINKY

End price about $40 (+tax) :D

Geez ...I'll might return my 3240c for the 210C for mear $10 difference (amir)

Last edited:
Back